When you sign up for the Diamond membership you have access to 3 Credits to use. One for each course. You have 30 days to use your initial credits regardless of which date you start your subscription.
On the first of each month, you will receive 2 Credits. These credits do not roll over to the next month. If you do not use your credits within that month, they will be no longer available.
If you start your subscription on the 28th of the month, you get 3 credits. And then on the 1st of each month, your credits renew and you get 2 credits.
Articles in this section
- What Is The Ultimate Sales Letter?
- What's Included In The Gold Membership?
- Updates To The BTS Newsletters For 2023
- We Are Retiring The Legacy Membership Portal
- How Do I Access Monday Memos?
- How Do I Access The Podcast?
- Which Whole Enchilada Courses Am I Enrolled In?
- How Do I Access Dan Kennedy’s Whole Enchilada?
- How Much Does the Diamond Membership Cost?
- What Are The Benefits Of Joining Diamond