You can now access your Customer Account Center from your membership area.
Once you're logged into your membership area, you can go ahead and click on billing at the top of your screen.
- Use the email address you use to make your purchases to sign in.
For the older membership site, if this is your first time logging in, you can access the page by clicking on Forgot Your Password and an email will be sent to you to reset your password.
For subscriptions started during the MM Challenge, you will use a magic link or you can create your own password.
Once inside your Customer Account Center you will be able to update your account information, change your subscription, and update your credit card information.
Here is a quick video to walk you though accessing your Customer Account Center. https://www.loom.com/share/8aa5fde7771549fc94fea7d1f90ec8dc
Still can't access the billing portal? Contact us by clicking the Red Support button and we will be happy to help you!
Articles in this section
- Paying a late invoice in your Customer Center
- Canceling your subscription in your Customer Center
- How to update your credit card in the Customer Center
- How to access your Customer Center
- How To Access Your Fortapay Billing Portal?
- Pause Plan
- Customize Invoices
- Update My Credit Card
- Upgrade / Downgrade My Subscription
- Cancelling Your Subscription / Membership